A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Friday, June 16, 2006

A rich volunteer

I started my project today...the hottest day of this soccerish - new word? - Berlin summer...I start to mix up German and English words...
My relatives gave me some money, my parents as well...I work a lot - too much perhaps, but it is the only way I found (together with reading) to stop thinking about the same things - so I got a lot a lot of money in the last week...and I spent 140 € in books as well...
I have never been so tired since ages, never been so empty as well...but that is good, I feel like I want to feel myself with something new and I am sure this something is just behind the corner of this amazing town...
Th eonly complication is that my stomach is so fucked up...a good summary of the reason why it is so is this amazing song by Morrissey: it is in the last album - which actually was in one of my top-fives. Listen to it and get the lyrics here please.
A nice weekend to you all. guys, and to the volunteers of this world as well...

No comments: