A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Thursday, June 08, 2006

One hour and almost fourty minutes of sleep: I am not emproving...a shower...a tea...a walk and a coffee...kids going to school (there are even those older kids who are the traffic controllers in front of the entrance: orange jackets and red stick in their hands...), sleepy and silent clients of a coffee-bar...The Air on air...my book...
I probably look more obliterated now than if I had a big hangover: and I have athe feeling I look like a disturbed dude walking on the streets...but I feel productive...I also fear I´ll get sick soon...maybe when I´ll be back in Venice in two days...that would be fucking annoying...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guai a te se ti ammali qui, hai capito bestiolina???!!!!