A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Friday, June 30, 2006

...

I actually try my best when I feel like I am not so frightening with girls...twice I was successful with two girls who were probably too much forward to understand what was going on - the day after no memory or some confused flashes at best: the first was almost dead the day after - while the third time I realized this girl flirted with me a lot, and not just tonight, but she was actually coming out from a three years relationship with another girl...
I am definitely not close minded - maybe selfish - but I definitely want somebody just for me, only for me, something that I know I enjoy alone and deeply and as nobody else (theoretically)...still possible...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope it is...

Unknown said...

I thought they wanted a threesome but just for a second...