A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September came to an end...

I realized that I started to forget faces, names and the way people smile...I listen to "Blonde on Blonde" and once more I realize that some music albums are just perfect...this one is one of those...every track is special and unforgettable, every time for some different reason...1966...ages ago...

I go to Czech Republic for the second time this year...once more as a tourist...once more with a feeling of unaccomplished life behind and toward...university is not going the way I would like to see myself in...

It has been raining the whole day and all I managed is having helped a friend with some burocratic stuff...

I am not lazy, I think I am just unfit to keep on doing what I am now...

No comments: