A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Greece 4.1

I sleep more and more...Greece makes you lazy in a gentle way...the same way it makes your skin brown and your mood relaxed...

Did not go to the club, if there was any doubt...mt narcisism is apparently not as strong as I think...

I went to the same beach today too...swam and read like everyday...the bar at the beach is so full of this lazyness that I see a whole bunch of young people doing literally nothing for hours, everyday...all I do is reading and seldom try to talk with them...
But today something funny happened: you have to know that as guest of this bar there is Costa: late 30 probably, big and fat, hairy like few men I have seen are...with real titties falling over his tummy like a couple of rotten pears...well today the sexy Costa, who tries to be the dj of the bar, playing his collection of hits from the 70s and 80s in form of burnt cds (you, like R. Williams, uh? He asked me last week and became upset by my unenthusiastic answer) was either so bored or so excited ( he was talking with a female tourist on the beach for twenty minutes...well...he and his breast) to decide to let his back be shaved by the ultra bored girl working at the bar...but not totally, rather - the funny Costa thought - partially in order to have a heart-shaped hole in the black forest of his back, with a "I." on its left and a "Y." on its right...you know...I love you....
It has been so funny: the seriousness of his face, the half amused half disgusted face of the temporary back-hair dresseuse, the silent presence of the other people (who finally had found something the day would have been remembered for), the disgusting mass of sweaty-Costas hair on the floor...

But if you think that our hero was satisfied, well you are wrong and I was too...
After one hour, when the girl - probably not believing in such a positive attitude of Costa and his breast - asked him to write something in the heart-shaped skin: Costa accepted, no doubt about it!...they wrote "Power Lower"...now that I tell you the whole story I cannot believe it has been true...oh man, Costa with his pears on one side and hairless heart on the other, went back home at some point this afternoon like the one and only power-lower of Greece...amazing!

Apart from that no big news...I am leaving to Kudakasi, Turkey via Samos on friday...will visit Nadine, a friend who works at the archeological site in Efes...
I´ll tell her the story of Costa and let´s see how she reacts...kalispera...

No comments: