A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Ms Bromberg and nightlife in Kreuzberg on wednesday

Tonight I wanted really badly and managed to meet the only girl who drove me really crazy for a while this last year...I wanted to meet her mostly because I thought it would have been better to talk to her first and not to meet her by chance...but I also wanted to see her, just that...in the end I had a lot of red wine, no food, went to a birthday party and realized it is so much about timing, my dears...and I am not talking about mortgage or the financial investments...timing with biological needs, life achievements, drinking levels, acquaintance with compromise and need of company...

I am lonely, I live with Marthe, I wake up when I have to work...and I love to buy presents for people I love...

I am so lonely somehow...in a irreparable way....

No comments: