A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Small accomplishments and never ending everyday life loops...

I listen to "The Gun Club" but I am not sure I shall do it again any soon...
I learnt how to switch on the dinamo on my bike with a foot, while I cycle not handling the bar...uh?...take that...!
I stopped smoking four weeks ago....baaaam!
I work at the restaurant: so boring....
I work in an office, where I fill Excel files in and write mails.....boring...
My holydays are not paid, my bed is double and I always sleep alone, my guitar does not weep at all, my back hurts, my neighbours are badly sick ...
...but I keep on listening music...

TV On The Radio - Dear Science (Amazingly modern)
Lambchop - Oh
Blonde Redhead - 23 (Again, mostly because of the song "SW")
Calexico - Carried to Dust
Bob Dylan - Tell Tale Signs (Bootleg n.8)
Kings of Leon - Only By The Night

No comments: