A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Einfach so...

I owe my blog a post about the World Championship...I will do it in the future...
After a week in the kindergarten, I have already conquered a girl, who declared her love to me, yesterday in the morning...I did my best not to laugh: I guess she would have felt hurt to some extent...

...but the best happening of yesterday was winning the confidence of another small girl, three years old: Joanne...big blue eyes and a funny way to walk...when I went to my class at eight thirty in the morning, she was having her breakfast: she could not stop wondering while looking at me, but she did not trust me at any point...she did not want to leave her actual teacher, not even for a second...so the time passed by until we went to the garden for their open air games session...it looks like a Fellini´s movie: sixty kids (maybe more, maybe less) moving non-stop, like electrons around the nucleus (if you know how fast they go, you do not where they are; if you know where they are, you do not know how fast they go...), without a clear aim but with so much energy that is incredible...my duty was to take care of those among the youngest who wanted to play with the slide...after a while, like a table-tennis-ball, she went close to me...I proposed her to have a ride in the slide, I offered her my hand, she took it and for half an hour she was holding it (or my trousers) non-stop...smiling and yelling: every time she was standing up on the slide, she literally threw her arms to me...she could be the perfect allegory of the Truth: she is, actually...also because when her teacher told her that she had to go upstairs, she showed off all her disappointment...but she came back with me, mourning a bit, in a Gramelot language that will never be translated...

No comments: