A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Distorted Temporal Perception

Sunday afternoon without any plan for the next two hours...I managed to avoid any contact with the Love Parade yesterday...nice...

Two months are gone...fast or slow? I can´t say...Am I lazy?
I had hoped that, at least this time, the 2+2=5 thing could have worked: "only four days are gone but it seems like they have been five"; "only four weeks are gone but it seems like they have been 5"...
...it never worked out...this time I cross my fingers with months...it would actually be cool if the result was not: "2+2=0", as it happens so far...
Mal sehen...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcooooooooo!!!

few hours too eraly but from all my heart HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May all your top 5 come true:) kisses!!!

tadeja

Unknown said...

Thank you a lot, tadeja...no problem for the timing...I read your wishes on the right day....so it turned to perfect...all the best to you too!