A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Monday, July 24, 2006

Anstrengend

Hrabal writes at some point of a book that men are like olives - Sophia sang that men are like seasons: nice song -: they give their best when they are under pressure...it is supposed to be a sentence taken by Lao Tzi...but the origin it is not so clear...Hrabal used to drink a lot, as his characters...memories get mixed up, like mine after yesterday night...

The thing is that last night I slept three hours or maybe less, today I went to work and I actually felt ok until one o´ clock, when I almost fell asleep watching a cartoon with my kids - Aladdin and the King of Thieves or something like that...after that the time run kind of fast...

Leonie, a two years and a half old girl, run to me this morning just to say hello...and she hug me very spontaneously...it was the first time she was so open with me - usually she cries a bit when her mother leaves her there and keeps the finger in her mouth for hours...today she even asked me to bring her to the toilet...it is stupid to feel satisfied for such a thing? "Hey I have to pee, come with me!"...no in the end I do not think so...

I do not feel tired at all now...just a bit over-something that I still have to define...

No comments: