A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Sunday, July 23, 2006

...I went to the exhibition of the students of the UDK - Universität der Künste - today...a friend studies there but she could not come along with me...that was actually a pity because I would have probably enjoyed the whole thing much more....anyway it has been interesting...and stimulating as well...

Sunday is my only free day...with these two jobs time runs really fast and it is not easy to cope with all the things I would like to...but I keep my mind busy and that is good...
Life is not stressy, that is for sure...but, on the other side, it is not so easy to get used to this new life style: waking up at 6.30 is kind of tough...days are really long but they pass by fast...

In the end I won´t go to Turkey: I talked with some people and realized that it is not the right place for me now...need something different...Croatia or Sicily seems more tuned with my wishes...but in the end I will go somewhere alone...everybody is busy in that period...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go to Bosnia and .. I will be there from August, I'
m going for 10 month, but maybe will see in Berlin, I have flight from there on 3.08, best kisses, greating from Poland (Wroclaw)- ana

Unknown said...

hey I ll be in Berlin for sure...there will be my sister as well with a bunch of people from Barcelona...and maybe another italian friend...let us keep in touch...A kiss, ana.
And say hello to Wroclaw from me...