A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Silvio go home...

I never thought my country is a normal democracy but somehow elections still work...even if the media have been occupied by this paper-tycoon Italian voters chose five years ago...What this country needs is rules, equity and hope: that fake statist, this Narcisus, this bullshit-teller, this unpolite man, this doubtful money-maker could not provide any...and to me this seemed obvious from the very beginning... I don´t miss Italy...don´t miss a crapped system where the rich people are not even judged for their crimes, where the environment is a good as butter or towels and where the hipocrisy rules on both sides most of the time...
Too pessimistic..maybe but have a look at the reports on these last election days and you ll agree with me a bit more, I guess...

No comments: