A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Frühling

So finally the spring arrived today...I went to visit the kindergarden where I will be volunteering since next June...it is kind of far away from the center, actually it takes one hour to go there from my house...it is in the deep Eastern Berlin: I have a a big map of Berlin and the street of the kindergarten is almost at the border of it...big buildings and straight streets...but the people I talked to - actually we talked in German so they talked to me( but I got the meaning of most of the things) - were really nice...
I saw many young children sleeping and some older playing: this really convinced me I made a good choice!
Peace to everyone...even to you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alligator!
Spring is in Brno, too!We`re enjoing it very much - playing volleyball, making gril, sunbsunbaithing, etc.And in one moment I realized what date it is, and that I have to study:-(
Kisses from green Brno!