A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Is there room for private concerns in my blog?

Few days ago a friend asked me something like:"Do you have dreams for your future, Marco? Concerning your professional future (1); people you want the dreams come true with (2); so, just to generalize it, a project for your life...?"
Not an easy question, uh guys?
I think: (1) I don´t have a very clear idea about it; (2) I have a very clear idea...
But why shouldn´t I at least have some deep expectations? How can you live without them?
And by the way at least I think I have found a spot in this globe where I can feel satisfied...
But probably the clearness in the second case is too clear...I mean: the more it got clear, the less is become the space for acceptable differences/modifications...and the less they are, and the more vulnerable you feel, no? Even close-minded, no?
Or maybe, the less they are, the more somebody is blind/ a childish dreamer...I guess this second one fits to me a lot nowadays...hmm...is it freedom when you choose you are so sure about something that you give no other possibility to yourself? Free not to have something, then, because the choice implies this?...I guess it is...but the consequences cannot be under your control (obvious)...so the freedom then it is just the way you live together with them, the way you handle them...or what? Or maybe it´s already gone so, for your own sake, you have to consider your life a sequence of unrespected situations that obliges you to make up a new version that fits to the new circumstances...?
Anyway...both blindly dreamer and totally free...it sounds a very strange combination for a 25 years old dude, uh?



But that is the way it is...so I´ll get along with that! Or what?

No comments: