A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Sunday, October 14, 2007

A tough and chill week

I hardly have time to understand if I can stand such a lifestyle for the whole winter...
this week was pretty exausting and stressing...on one side I started the EES, on the other I was waiting to know if I could studying in German at the Free University in Berlin. The Master in German had turned in the week before into my first-best-option, but because of some troubles with the documents to handle there was the chance that they could refuse me as a student there.
In the end it all turned into the best for me...I won´t study Online, that is to some extent a pity, because the Master is really well done and so cool in its structure...
But I will be able to study, without working too much in order to get the money the Online Master would have costed me...
Apart from that I hardly have time to enjoy the hundreds of things going on in this city anyway, I hardly meet my girlfriend and my friends too...
I am back from Venice since a week and I feel I am sooo tired already...working till late at night is so fucking tiring...
What happened this week? Here in Germany they are so happy because they got two Nobel Prizes in one shot...they voted for the maintenance of the military mission in Afganistan and felt the first cold days of this probably long winter...
Does somebody feel like telling me his opinion about the expression "Random Play"?
Since a month my Facebook community is getting bigger and bigger and I eventually got to the question few days ago: according to what I think, I could be listed as a random player, but I would like to know your opinion, please.
Take care you all.

No comments: