A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Saturday, October 20, 2007

List of impressions, thoughts or whatever you would call them.

So dear all, since I am really bad in keeping up with this application, theoretically planned to make me communicating better with people, I write down some impressions of these last weeks:
0. "The Road" by McCarthy: poetry with a high percentage of astonishing raging beauty in black and white;
1. How much Bologna is a good example for an Italian city (never thought about it...sorry), how much Venice is somehow not;
2. How much I can eat, how long I can avoid eating;
3. A kid run over by a car just next to me: blonde hair and red face: both not moving;
4. How boring German breakfasts are, on the average;
5. How interesting recent Central European History is;
6. How much I love Berlin: Paul Lincke Ufer, Schlesischestrasse, Sophienstrasse, Freie Universität, Bundestag Ufer;
7. The beauty of the last Radiohead´s album (Weird Fishes/Arpeggi);
8. The fact that people pay a lot for it even when they could not pay anything!;
9. "Auf der anderen Seite": the most beautiful and poetic movie of this year: fuck "Babel", please and watch it, please!

No comments: