A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Monday, October 22, 2007

A plus and a minus by the Sunday voting sessions

While the vote results in Poland turned to be better than anybody would have ever forecasted a year ago, the one in Switzerland turned into a really depressing result...
We hope that Swiss people will turn their mind as fast as the Polish have done(two years of Kaczinsky government-alike in Switzerland?).

Question about Facebook: Did you also experience a one-week-honey-moon with the features that Facebook provides ("Oh, it is cool"!), while being turned off kind of fast afterwards? It happened to me, actually...and I am considering to let it thegre as it is...
I do not even know why I reviewed all those shitty movies I am supposed to have watched...ah ah...

Take care you all...

1 comment:

SYD said...

ma che mi dici di "In rainbows"? lo hai ascoltato? A me piace molto Nude e Weirds fishes.
Abbraccio