A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday afternoon

I finally realized today that, since I still have a lot of vacation days to take, I will be done with my project in three weeks (and three days)...in the end time has passed so fast...as everybody would probably say...
I am looking for something else to do, it does not seem to be so easy though...
I have the feeling that I am not enjoying the city as much as I should, but the time is limited and I am working almost every day: today it is the 12th day of work without any break...and I have to keep on till three in the morning probably...
I miss you all, dear bloggers and friends...I hope you ll manage to come to visit me soon, somehow...
Take care...

P.S. I am sorry for the troubles that some people experienced with posting in this desolating blog...and I have no idea on how to solve them...please, do not give up, though.

No comments: