A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Thursday, January 11, 2007

11 January 2007

Days and days of working with my children made me love them so much: I know so much about them now...but the work is getting kind of boring: there are not so many big news indeed...but it is probably me more than everythig else...
Paul, I feel my life goes like you described it: slow and fast at the same time...I am not sure we meant the same way, but I guess we did...
I am thinking about going to Australia for a month after I will be done with the kids...I have to see if it is possible or not...

I am fixing my new apartement bit by bit...now I can actually host you without problems...so please come to visit me, if you have some time off!

Take care and be in peace!

Ciao.

5 comments:

andvari said...

marco,

i now this comes kinda late, but i havent been up that much on the net lately, and whenever i do, your blog doesnt allow me to post!!! dammit.
im meltin off, santiago burnin and im bursting with joy at the idea of sliding down till patagonia in somethin like 1 month...
so, on your previuos post, goddamit! y dont u come to this side of the world? australia is so expensive! in march i stop workin, and start travelling north (after a few days on rapa nui), so atacama desert, salars, bolivia and perĂº.. i'll be back in europe in may, just in case u wanna consider...

anyway, i wish u won't have any wish for this year, and life would surprise u time after time...

big (warm) hug from chile, n*

SYD said...

ciao Marcuzzo,
volevo dirti che proprio stanotte tui ho sognato. A prestooooooooooo!!!
G.

Unknown said...

Hey Noemi, Im impressed that you tried so hardly to post stuff on this blog! And I thank you so much!
I hope you are gonna have an amazing trip in Southern America...Love is probably bringing me to Australia and the flights are not so expensive...

Gigi! Ti ho sognato anche io di recente...il mio sogno era un po triste per quanto riguardava come ti andavano le cose...mi racconteresti il tuo?

Baci...

Anonymous said...

happy new year marco!
all the best to you in the coming year.. so australia is your next stop?? wow.. i love that country!I recommend diving there, so beautifull..
want to travel as well!
ciao lee

SYD said...

Cavoli, che ottimismo!!! Beh, cmq ho sognato che eri a Venezia e si usciva insieme:tutto qui solo che il tuo viso era diverso dal solito, ma sapevo che eri tu!! Adesso voglio sapere cosa hai sognato tu, magari se rispondi sul mio blog mi fai un piacere!!! Ti abbraccio!!