A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hallo 2007

So guys, happy new year to you all!
I wish you that 75 percent (at least) of your dreams can come true this year! It would not be a bad rate, uh?
During the N.Y.´s Eve I have been working while drinking Champagne - a good deal somehow, since they also paid me!
After that I tried my best to get obliterated: I almost managed to succeed: the sourness of the lemon juice just fucked my stomach up a bit too early!
Anyway I spent the whole evening with the most amazing woman of this city. We had fun!
What did you do, people?!

I look for a website which finds the best offers for intercontinental trips?
I have a sort of plan for March! Any tip?
Take care you all, and enjoy the warm January 2007!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Aligator,
New Year`s Eve I spent in Prague, it was good, we had great fun! Today is my Christmas, so I have top-five about emproving myself for this year (as I promissed:)) So> 1. I`ll "update" old contacts with some people I love 2. I`ll try to spend more time with my parents(I realized that they are getting realy old...) 3. I`ll try to travel as much as possible 4. I`ll aprishiate more everything I have 5. I`ll try to be more relaxed
Not so original, but important to me:)
About March trip - we`ll be in Paris, so it`s good tip:)
So, have a nice time, enjoy in good moments and enjoy Berlin!
Kiss!
A.