A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Thursday, February 08, 2007

News

SO the first thing is that I am going to Australia from March the 15th to April the 19th! Fuck yeah. Stephie will be already there and we will spend a month between Sidney and Adelaide...sounds great...I just have to keep on saving money...

What else? Not so many things indeed...I am going to Venice before that time and I am looking for somebody who can live in my apartement for that month...if you know somebody who is interested, please let me know...
Ciao.

P.S. Read it if you have time, sounded interesting to me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great!great!great!I would be glad to get some photos from Australia!and hope to read blogs from you from there!dear aligator, it`s so great that you`re going there!
I`m in Belgrade now, going back to Brno in few days and I would like to be in your apartment in Berlin, but...ah!Ok, have to go now, kiss u and write u soon!