A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

News from the Eastern part of Germany

I bought a laptop yesterday...so I hope I ll be better in keeping the contacts since tomorrow....the things is that my flat mates are so f.... lazy...the internet connection has never functioned but they never tried to fix the problem...so I am gonna get a headache while talking with an underpaid phone assistant for Tele2 Germany...
Paul, you have to give some tips about the Mac world...hope to hear from you all soon though.

By the way a short summary: my children did not forget me...nobody cried and all of them is amazing every day more and more...
Berlin experienced some sunny days for this ununderstandable summer 2006...I am planning to go Munich early in October and I would like to go to Belgium soon...the main issue, as always unfortunately, is money...
My sister moved to Barcelona today...cross your fingers together with me, please, so she will find a job and her own way soon...
Berlin is buddiful.

No comments: