A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Marathon in Berlin

There is the Marathon today...I woke up so early this morning...I can´tsleep more than 7 hours...a kind of biological clock makes me awake...so the race was passing just behind my house...there were so many runners...a band playing at a petrol station...
I have seen a runner all covered with tatoos - and the reaction of an old man lookig at him - I have seen a runner dressed up like Robin Hood, Japanese runners holdng their flag, danish people that seemed not to bear the high temperatures very well...
A nice sunday to everybody...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He!Nice view:-)
I go to Prehrada to catch some sun!These days, as you know, every sunny day in Brno is a gifth!
Enjoy your Sunday:-)