A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Au weia!

I always thought that I had a really strong need for a computer in here...now that I have it, it is just as I imagined....I can listen to new music, talk with friends who are living or studying on the other side of the world, and realize that I do not need the television anymore!!!
Right now I am in this internet cafĂ© on a big avenue just next to my house, drinking a beer, and writing mails...nice! I know it would be much better to have all of you here, I have no doubt about that, but, as the Rolling Stones sang - and still sing thanks to some medical miracles...- "You can´t always get what you want".

My children are so amazing, loud and not listening to us all the time though, but come on, when you make them smile or when they hug you, I feel like I am lucky...and the more the time goes by, the more they smile and they just run to me, joyful and "zufrieden".

I have probably found a bit of harmony inside of myself, that is the main point...I can´t say anything else...that is enough, no?
Take care you all...and try to come here some time: you would love this place, I guess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mi piace questo post, tanto tanto!!!!!
un bacio e buon fine settimana bellezza
besitos de barcelona

Anonymous said...

marthe and me are planning to come the last weekend of october!xx

Unknown said...

Yes, yes, yesssssss....!!!

Anonymous said...

ciao marco sono alberto mqt che finalmente ti scrive. leggo il tuo blog da un po ,mi piace molto come descrivi le tue sensazioni e sono contento che le cose ti vanno bene.mi piacerebbe molto venirti a trovare e ci spero ma finirĂ  che dovrai passerai prima tu da fo. un abbraccio forte e stai sempre rock
al

Unknown said...

Ciao Alberto. Che bello sapere che anche tu mi leggi!!! Spero che a te le cose vadano bene...
Un abbraccio e a presto!