A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Zwei Monate....schon!

It is already two months I am living in Berlin...they run so fast..everything passed by so fast...new house, new jobs, new language, new people, and fortunately this is not gonna finish soon: the very turning point of my stay is gonna start in June, with this European Voluntary Service...
I cannot imagine myself living somewhere else now...at least this is sure!
Just an example: today Ill probably go first to visit one exhibition of photography, then a vernissage+party in a gallery and then Ill go to a club with some other students of my language school...Berlin is obvoiusly not the only city where you can do that, but I like the way you can do it in here...
I am going back to Venice though, to see if this is totally true: Ill be there just for few days, so if anybody is interested in the World Cup/Berlin/Visiting me, please, try to avoid the days between the 10th and the 13th of June...Ill be back in my smelly lagoon with my family and my friends...
Take care you all, you too...

No comments: