A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Already crowded...

Tourists are somehow invading the city...and the World Championship is yet to come...I went to Mitte - the center today and I could hardly get inside the subway...
I saw a photo exhibition done by a friend, together with other six photographers...Sichbewegung was its name...it could probably be translated as "Exploration"...whatever...
I turned to be less interesting than I expected...and the general mood of the photos was really sad and nichilistic somehow...my friend did a work on her own relationship with her boyfriend...he lives in Italy, she lives in Berlin...it knocked me down somehow...but I found it too personal, probably...fortunately for them he is here now and plans to move in Berlin too...
A temporary happy end is taking place...lucky them.
I go to work...have you all a nice sunday, guys, you too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...tourists are invading Barcelona too, las Ramblas are getting crowded and crowded by foreign people "roasted" by the sun
I suppose in Berlin there's not this kind of reddish creatures walking around and aching jejejeje
besos
cri