A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Friday, November 14, 2008

Another small big scandal

Roberto Saviano was supposed to participate yesterday or the day before to an event in Berlin...exactly as last year happened - I found out by myself today too - he could not come and assist to the premiere of a theater piece on Naples auf Sicherheitsgründe...that means because of security problems...
I hope that next time (1) the German police either motu proprio or because of an intervention of the Italian Embassy/Institut of Italian Culture (what does the Italian governemnt say?) will provide enough security to a man, as old as me, who just thought he had to describe a world of injustice and ignorance, violence and enormous amount of daily symbolic and actual shit...(2) I also hope that Mr. Saviano will tell us soon which kind of security problems he has in Berlin.
To him all my esteem, and wishes to succeed in remaining a normal 28 years old interesting and interested Italian guy...once more.

No comments: