A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

To be forwarded to those interested

Even if I do not have a lot of money saved so far, I planned a 4 weeks long vacation period that should bring me to Greece and France for sure, and maybe to Turkey in between.

By the way, I am seriously (and it is really meant for what is written) looking for a girl who wants to join an handsome, silent and polite Italian guy for a 3 and a half days trip to Nizza: 12-15 September.

The only things I consider kind of important are:
- not an orthodox of any genre;
- not a fan of soap operas;
- not a vegan, nor a berlusconi/gigi d´alessio/britney spears/metallica/max biaggi/coldplay/carla bruni/coehlo supporter or fan.
- she should be able to speak (at least) a bit of one of the following languages: Italian, German, English or French...you know, just for those few words that are necessary once in a while during a day.

Double Room, three stars, downtown.


If you know people who are coming to Berlin in the next weeks, well, please forward them these links. I would really appreciate it.

Craigslist Berlin
WG- gesucht
Studenten-WG

No comments: