A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Friday, August 22, 2008

greece 1.0

...it is really true then that I do not fear the sunset...for I am in Patmos and right now "ist Untergang"...I have been cycling 15 kms, swam three times in a day and read just a bit...I went by swim to a rocky beach where I was the only one, as I wanted as I was longing for...I also had an amazing lunch at four in the afternoon in the middle of the island, where I was asked by the owner of the restaurant to come into his kitchen and check what they had...I went for some fried sardines and a greek salad...the best food I can remember since ages...Greece is easy...it is wonderful...you just have to get rid of this lame mass of dudes and girls with scooters and it turns into the best holyday place if you need to get yourself back together again...it is just a bit expensive...

I am drinking a ouzo at the port, I am not skin burnt yet...heading to Samos tomorrow...I still think about her every 5 minutes, as in the last two years, and I wonder what the hell is wrong with me...aber ich bin wirklich nicht in der Lage, noch weiter zu meckern...

No comments: