A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Monday, May 26, 2008

Voyeurs?

I posted more stuff lately...unfortunately we are still by a quite mediocre 1 reaction every fifth post, on the average...not very interactive...apparently readers are more than those who post...that is nice to know...
I wonder whether I should change the "whole policy" of this blog and make it "spicier"...
Ill give this thought a try then, let us see what happens...
All I can say, in my first attempt to bring some fresh air into this, is that tonight I have a date...
It is the first time that it happens since October 2006...so I guess it is really big news...

I woke up at 5.15 a.m. this morning: I am not sure Ill be very brilliant tonight...whatever, the girl is really interesting.
A hug for the whole of you...

No comments: