A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back on track

I moved in the new apartement with my friend Marthe...the flat is soo huge and sunny and empty in equal parts...
I live in hier, in the most turkish part of Berlin , apparently...

University began again and the courses are much better, now that I finally managed to change the main subject and landed to history, leaving the boring stuff about path dependency, insitutionalism and transition/transformation...fuck yeah!

I have been in Spain for a week, visited so many beautiful places, that I could hardly believe it! Sevilla is an amazing city, I think I would like to fall in love again in that city, if that is ever gonna happen...the sea, the food, my friends there, the dry and sunny weather have been amazing...I would higly recommend to update your priority list concerning travels and find a way to plan a visit to Andalusia: it just rocks!

The new apartment has a small but cozy extra room, so if you want to come and stay in Berlin for a while, you know you just have to let me know on time and you are welcome.

Working and studying and working keeps me busy and that is all I can wish for myself right now...the rest will come someday.

I guess that is it!
take care.

No comments: