A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Monday, February 25, 2008

Unkoordinierte Gedanken

Three weeks ago I left them on the table of a bar, just like that...did not realize I had lost them until it was two in the morning...I had to sleep at the restaurant...
Two weeks ago I left them home, but at least this time I thought about it all of the sudden...could not do anything, though since I had to go to work...but fortunately I met a girl that evening and spent the night at her place...
Today I left them home, once more: only when I went back from shopping I noticed my keys were not in my pocket...
I learnt to open my door without them (it is easier than you think, as long as your door is old-fashioned) and also to leave a copy in a safe place somewhere else...at least that, no?

Where is my mind?

No comments: