A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday ........ Sunday

Once more it was one of those weekends full with things going on...once more it has been one of those weekends in which I work more than 24 hours in 2 days and I cannot get any sleep: would you consider 14 hours sleep in three nights enough sleep?
Anyway I had an interesting day. Since I am looking for a new flat, I walked a lot through areas that I did not know...I saw something new...I went to my favourite bar in Kreuzberg 36 and drank something, while reading the last pages of "White Teeth" (get it! It is amazing!)...the evening was filled in with Czech beers and the need to be by myself...I can state that I love also the Autumn of this city...
I love to be here...I am getitng sentimental.

No comments: