A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Ah ah ah, Sonntag ist da...

Only yesterday evening i finally discovered that the restaurant in which I work is considered - according to the most accountable Berliner Guide for restaurants and bars - one of the best twenty restaurants in town!!! It is really something...and now I see why in the last two weeks we are always full, every single evening...

I have ben working so much in the last two two days...and working as waiter in such a restaurant is a bit stressing...I am proud right now, though, for real...it is definitely not the job of my life but I like to work for five days with the most amazing part of humanity - 2 years old children - and then, on the week-end, living the night life of Kreuzberg...Indeed I got barely drunk yesterday...but we had fun...only my stomach did not like it this morning...but its reaction was really polite: it is learning, finally...

No comments: