A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Monday, October 16, 2006

Illness

I cough a lot, I have got a cold as well, on Friday I guess...but I would not say I am ill....anyway I cannot get more than 4 hours sleep since thursday night so I feel like dead...I went to the doctor today and I guess I looked like a very ill person...that is why she gave me three days off...but the thing is: "What should I do?" I´d love just to sleep for ten hours in a row...for three days in a row...not the most likel event in here....

Anyway it is interesting to be home and enjoy all the sounds of my neighbourhood, sounds and situations that I had not enjoyed that much. Have a nice begin of this week you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so cold in Brno today!But so sunny and colorfull!I`m tired, but happy in some strange way!As I said, waiting for November...Get well soon! Kiss and hug from us bouth!

andvari said...

i'm tryin to write a post now for the 3d time... dunno whats wrong with me or techonlogy BUT:
-it never showed the one i sent for yr bday! (shame on it!)
-another one i cannot remember now
- ok.. this silly one is just to mention i got a very bad cough too, guess its the over pollution of santiago, i never got so sick with it, not even in milan! hope i can start travelling soon... and hope u'll recover soon too... big hug from chile!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the message...I don´t know what was wrong with the system...
A big kiss from Berlin to Chile...