A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Schawarma and Nightmares

In this period I am filling my stomach with Schawarma...I mean: I had probably four of these delicious and fat meals last week...
On the other side I collected two very bad nightmares in six days: I do not remember my dreams that often but I´d say I usually don´t have so many bad dreams...
This morning I woke up at 11 - I went to bed at 5 - with a very annoying feeling...and I remember all the shit of the dream...she was the main character and I was among those who could just watch all the thing...

Are the two things connected? Hmm...I would say not...next week Ill try with some Falafel to see if there are emprovements on the quality of my dreams...
Hope that everybody is fine...I am going to work...

No comments: