A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Noch mal...

This week as weel I have been working a bit too much...I feel like I do not have so much time for myself...but in the end I read a lot on the train on the way to my job and on the way back...I play music with my room-mate and I love this city deeper and deeper - why are you not here, damned!?.

Two days ago I had a conversation with a girl and I had to say something definitely important: she said I could explain myself in English but I realized I would have felt so unnatural...so I did my best with German and it worked out...

I hear so many stories that could be easily labelled as border-line. Weird developments for funny situations...or weird situations with possible funny developments...probably just a question of point of view...

I read on an Italian newspaper´s on-line edition that G.Grass, when interviewed by a German newspaper, declared that he was in the SS for a short period of his life...that is weird at least. Another funny development...( Read Mein Jahrhundert and Die Blechtrommel, guys...the read is worth a small period of anybody´s life).

No comments: