A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Let´s relocate Vijay Iver´s gig from the Passionkirche to somewhere else 1


Dear Vijay,
dear Management of Vijay,
I was delighted to bliss by assisting to your second set on April 28th this year and I am so looking forward to seeing you again live. I am a fan of yours since 2010 and I love your work and your way of presenting it around the globe.

I understand that you plan a concert in Berlin, my city, next February. My immense excitement left place to discourage when I realized the gig is organized in the Passionkirche, a church in Kreuzberg, West Berlin.
Though charming the idea of having a concert in a Berliner church might be, let me underline that the sound in there is bad-to-crap, on the average. If maybe bearable for a choir or organ music, I am not sure that the venue would in any way be right your music.
I would really appreciate if you, by means of your management or whoever is in charge, could consider a more adequate location, as Berlin is full of venues which would better suit your amazing talent and your excited fans, as I consider myself.

With regards

No comments: