- Barcelona: just thanks to Mirò and the seaside there is no way you can become a world city, though yoga lovers, mozzarella exporters, shallow fashion parade monkeys, a couple of Scandinavians and horny Erasmus students love you.
- XX (Band): the riffs of a 13 years old guitarist with an affinity for triplets (mus) became the "song" to worship: it is so sad and depressing that it is enough. You can listen to it on Spotify, though...
- Lasagne: please stop eating crappy food, if not cooked by a close relative (Michelin chefs do not apply either).
- Pepsi: oh come on.
- Carmelo Anthony: you'll never get to become crucial
- Manu Chao: your flavor for global politics cannot hide the fact your music is boring as hell
- Iphone: yeah, get the membership to the club of those retarded owning a phone you cannot make phone calls with (note the repetition, please) and let the US GDP grow by 0.5%.
- Beck (the singer): No comment
- French design for cars: please make up your own mind by observing the shape of a Twingo or a Megane
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
A personal and futile list of overrated stuff
unter 10:27 AM