A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Friday, January 23, 2009

Jealous for the girlfriends I do not have, impatient to show they are cool with the thing no matter what, all of them with a boyfriend who - allegedly - is the perfect guy (to be noticed the comparison of a boyfriend with a provider of services they are looking for, that is the language they use), they nevertheless disintegrate my patience in a sort of perpetual way...and I do not get anything else from them...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I offered you severel times to be my boyfriend, you never agreed....I am kidding :-). if you want you can be my boyfriend tonight? :-) so are you going to pack now, and than take the next flight to here? see you guessing who's that....

Unknown said...

I say "whatever" and we both understand, I guess...