A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

After years on inactivity, I went to rehearsal with a friend...three times in a week was fun...
Apart from that, Berlin is cold and not very lit by sunlight lately but we all know this...
My plans to go to New York are probably gone for this year...I will try next time, if I ll have some more money...there is a good chance I ll be in Budapest for five weeks or so though...
Something interesting to read: 1; 2.

Wayne Shorter - Adam´s Apple
Death Cab for Cutie - Plans
Death Cab for Cutie - Narrow Stairs
Phosphorescent - Pride
Elvis Costello - The Very Best of
Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion

Song of the week contest: the Phosphorescent cover of "Can I sleep in Your Arms" by W. Nelson and "Possess Your Heart" by DCFC. I picked up songs with so cheesy titles...damned...

No comments: