A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I bought a cheap turntable and two boxes...I can finally say I have a stereo home...first time in my life, that is kind of awkward of me, since I am such a music junkie...anyway I started to collect Lps and singles and it is so much fun.

I am going to Prague on friday, so this year as well I manage to go once more back to the beloved -complicatedly beloved- Czech Republic...I read today that the thing C.Republic and Italy share the most lately, is their fear for Roma people...it is unbelievable to realize that...there are probably twice as much American people in C. Republic as Roma; while in Italy, well Italy, should we even try to find an explanation?

Antony and the Johnsons - I am a Bird Now
Joan as a Police Woman - To Survive
Bonnie P. Billy - Lie Down in the Light
Mark Lanegan and Isobel Campbell - Sunday at Devil Dirt
Portishead - III

No comments: