A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Flying shoes

My parents are thinking about going to Prague for a week in July: I guess Ill join them for the week-end...
Ill also have to go to work to Nice in September, that is actually great news, after eight years having been away...Nice, j´arrive...

I also try to plan some vacations for the end of August, beginning of September (presuming that my bank account will soon return to be a 4 digits one): favourite spots, so far:

- Eastern Greece
- Western Turkey
- Canary Islands
- Southern France
- Southern Portugal
- Croatian Coast

As you can easily understand the necessary conditions are few : not too expensive, deep blue sea, good fish cuisine, sunny 95% of the time and in top of it with a depressing, trashy/non-existent night life scene.

If you knew anybody who has an empty room, a cage with toilet, a bush with roof or a broken cabriolet in any of these areas, please let me know...you would definitely emprove the rating of your karma/aura or your chances not to go to hell...I tell ya...

No comments: