A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Monday, June 16, 2008

Encrypted post...

Listening to some piano sonatas by Rachmaninov...kind of cheesy, you could  say...it is relaxing and the opposite of what is going on in my highly-turkish.populated neighbourhood: fireworks, cars and flags all over the place...to je skoda, cesky republiku...
Reading the plans concerning the rebuild of Moscow in the 30s, what the fuck...I found myself in very funny and strange situations, and it is obviously not at all about what I have to read for class...I probably have a big role in being doing the wrong thing...
Even if I do not want to, I am actually counting the days...it should be soon, at the end of the month probably...
I feel home in the new apartment and it is a feeling I had not felt for more than 2 years...
How I miss you anyway...a cent for every time I forced myself not to think about it....

No comments: