A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

28th November, 2:44 PM

Dear Marco,

I have thought about us a lot these days, obviously, and have been understanding a little more of what I feel every day. I know you can't stand me right now, you must be so angry. It's your right to think that, I understand why.
I have been honest to you, everytime we talked. I don't want you to think it was all a hoax, this beautiful love we had. Still something inside me has changed and I do not feel the same way about you like I used to. I don't think this is a temporary break any longer. I'm so sorry to hurt you, I wish it could be another way.
It's horrible that I can't find a plausible reason to explain everything. Why I don't want to be in this relationship anymore. It would make things much easier. But you never did anything wrong, you were absolutely kind and understanding at any point, So I can't justify my actions like that, something inside me changed.

I don't know whether you want to talk to me again. I hope at some point you will want to.

I'm so sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.