A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Monday, May 28, 2012

I would have loved to be in Cannes this year, though I followed the news less than those coming from Kuala Lumpur (nothing personal K.L.).
After two weeks spent in small and cozy Italian villages, I would have loved to be in the hottest spot for a couple of days. Still I have very opposing feelings for the French way of interaction. Which will probably never go away.
Back in Berlin since yesterday.

New stuff I have been listening to:
Liars´ new album
Japandroids´ new album
Beach House
Barenboim directing Staatskapelle for Bruckner´s Symphonies
Barenboim doing the same for Beethoven´s Symphonies
Damon Albarn´s new project
Sigur Ros´ new album
Johnny and Santo
Hilary Hahn and Hauschka´s Silfra

To sum up this post NPR Music rules and/or Spotify does not.

No comments: