A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Friday, February 03, 2012

It is always nice when you get mentioned on an article, dude

Last Sunday night I talked with my friend Stephanie, the mother of the most wonderful baby I have so far cuddled, about some cliches about Italians. The discussion, started from der Spiegel after the Costa Concordia´s tragedy and continued by the crazily insulting strikeback of il Giornale on the day supposedly dedicated for remembering the Holocaust, had left some traces on me too: as a regular and long established Berliner citizen I realized to be more acutely sensitive to this kind of very shallow discussions than before.

Il Post started a discussion trhough Twitter and one comment of mine ended up in their article. Have to thank Stephanie once more!

Here the link

No comments: