A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The biggest change in my blog´s conception

I guess I met you three times in the last four days...I also guess I met you twice today...the only thing I am sure is that I met you once in an Austrian restaurant and we both pretended we did not know each other...you had your point though, being not alone...
I had only a newspaper...

I am deeply spaced out, once more...do not have anything to say anymore unless that I am still and totally in love with you...
Since this sentence would be the most stupid thing I could ever say to you, I think we are not going to talk to each other that much...not going to tell you other stuff, that would be awkward...no compromise rather than no surprise...the way you would stand me once more...
And somehow in my crazy never ending longing about your voice and your body, your smell and the way you walk, I think it is a pretty good deal...
People say dreams cannot last longer than 8 minutes...well I would like to tell them the feeling someone gets when he wakes up and thinks and remembers he has dreamt only one and single thing...


I know what I want and I know I will never have it...it is balanced, it is neverchanging...it is assuasive...

No comments: