A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Therefore, I thought that telling you of my situation would be a clear enough indication that I am totally unavailable and that any affair between you and I would not work. But, I guess I wasn't clear enough or that somehow I gave you the wrong idea...and for that I apologize also. I never ever wanted to 'play' with you..neither when we were together nor now. And, i can't help but feel guilty that you have had a hard time on my behalf.

But, as I said, I am in love with someone. That is it for me. This is the relationship that I was ready for, and somehow looking for - already when you and I met. With us, it was a case of inappropriate timing, i think. I was just coming out of a bad relationship. You were not yet over your last one. And, there was some kind of barrier between us for whatever reason. I think you are really very great and I was extremely attracted to you. We did have a very nice connection. And, the truth is, we could probably have it again. But, as it goes, things have moved in a different direction. I hope you can respect that.

No comments: