A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday in the Gneisenaustrasse

There have been no great news in the last period...
The best I can write is as follows:

I am going to Hamburg on Saturday morning for the week-end...unfortunately alone.
I bought a cool bicycle today: Spring is coming....
I saw Band of Horses in a club yesterday: I liked them, and my eyes got even wet a couple of times...
I am going to Spain in April for a week, by myself...
I do not like the last album by Nick Cave and the B.S....boring...
I am not going to Italy until August, fortunately.
The song "Revival" by the Soulsavers, with M. Lanegan singing is hitting my head non-stop since Saturday night...and it is cool...
I want to see a W.Allen´s movie I have not seen yet.
I deserve more good sex.
I am still in love.

No comments: